What did Jesus mean when He said "I will not eat or drink with you anymore until fulfilled in the Kingdom/shall come" (Lk 22:16-17)?

JESUS SAID IN MATTHEW 12:28

" But if I cast out devils ***BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD,**** 

then the Kingdom of God is come unto you."

Consequently 

"THE SPIRIT OF GOD" 

is 

"THE KINGDOM OF GOD!"

LUKE 22:16-17 SAYS "I WILL NOT EAT OR DRINK WITH YOU ANMORE UNTIL ***FUFLILLED IN THE KINGDOM [WHO] SHALL COME" 

AND "THE SPIRIT OF GOD" (MATT 12:28) ***DID COME*** ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST (ACTS 1:2; 2:2-4).

DO WE NOW EAT AND DRINK WITH JESUS ***SPIRITUALLY*** (I CORINTHIANS 10:3-4)?

"...I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE: HE THAT COMETH TO ME SHALL NEVER HUNGER; AND HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME SHALL NEVER THIRST" (JOHN 6:35) !

ISN'T ***"COMMUNION*** WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT"

NOW ***SPIRITUAL?***

Boy, you need a better Bible. He merely said that he would drink no more wine until his kingdom is established on the Earth -- and possibly the world has been renewed.

The key word in that context is "new".

• User

You should read more carefully.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Lk+22...

What he meant was:

I shall not eat it (i.e. the Passover meal) with you apostles again until the resurrection (of you apostles to everlasting life).

Jesus Christ referred to himself as the “rock-mass” or petra; and it is upon himself as the “Christ, the Son of the living God,” that he builds his congregation, whom the gates of Haʹdes cannot overpower. Haʹdes, which is the common grave of mankind, did not overpower Jesus Christ himself, because, on the third day after dying and being buried, Almighty God raised him up to life.

For I set the pattern for you, that just as I did to you, you should also do. Most truly I say to you, a slave is not greater than his master, nor is one who is sent greater than the one who sent him. If you know these things, happy you are if you do them.”​—John 13:12-17. What a beautiful lesson in humble service! Jesus’ followers should not seek the first place, thinking that they are important and should be served. Rather, they should follow Jesus’ example, not by any ritual of foot washing, but by being willing to serve with humility and without partiality.

Source(s): jw.org

It means he wouldn't have a meal until he was resurrected.

Jesus is stating that he will Not have anything else to eat.  What time Jesus had went to Praying and suffering. 

The Catholic Ordered King James Bible has over 36,000 words added, removed, or changed to very different words!  Best if you got an honest translation of he Bible!  Like the NIV or NLT Bibles.