Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Will there be bad things and suffering in the new earth?

And this "new earth" is located where, exactly?!

Are those guys at Nasa hiding things from us again??

No, not at all..........

• viola

Please read Psalms 37:9-11 it says For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. 10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. 11But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. And verse 29 says “The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.” Also read Revelations 21:4,5 it says And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

No. Sin will be no more.

No. It's been prophecied the other way round in the Bible.....

Rev 21:1Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

And

Rev 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

The new earth would be voided of satan, the enemy of mankind.

• Cogito

What 'new earth'?

This earth is all we're ever going to get.

OF COURSE THERE WILL. 

The "new earth" isn't going to be all fun-and-games, 

and Jesus won't be here to see it. 

In John 14:19, Jesus said: 

“A little longer and the world will behold me no more.” 

Conclusion: The new earth is destined to be 

one of the harsh and unintentional lies of the bible. 

So, either the bible is wrong ... or Jesus never existed. 

I just landed on New Earth. Everything is shades of grey. So depressing. I found a book titled “How to Serve Man”

• yesmar

Compared to this time and culture, no, but it will still hurt if you hit your hand with a hammer, or do other stupid things like that.