Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Will there be bad things and suffering in the new earth?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

And this "new earth" is located where, exactly?!

Are those guys at Nasa hiding things from us again??

• 8 months ago

No, not at all..........

• viola
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Please read Psalms 37:9-11 it says For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. 10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. 11But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. And verse 29 says “The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.” Also read Revelations 21:4,5 it says And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No. Sin will be no more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

No. It's been prophecied the other way round in the Bible.....

Rev 21:1Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

And

Rev 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

• 8 months ago

The new earth would be voided of satan, the enemy of mankind.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

What 'new earth'?

This earth is all we're ever going to get.

• 8 months ago

OF COURSE THERE WILL. 

The "new earth" isn't going to be all fun-and-games, 

and Jesus won't be here to see it. 

In John 14:19, Jesus said: 

“A little longer and the world will behold me no more.” 

Conclusion: The new earth is destined to be 

one of the harsh and unintentional lies of the bible. 

So, either the bible is wrong ... or Jesus never existed. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I just landed on New Earth. Everything is shades of grey. So depressing. I found a book titled “How to Serve Man”

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Compared to this time and culture, no, but it will still hurt if you hit your hand with a hammer, or do other stupid things like that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.