Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 months ago

What is your opinion of homosexual men?

Favorite Answer

I sympathise with their misfortune to be born that way. I do not automatically assume that they are all sexually active or pedophiles.

that would be telling im not polite so what say anything else

I am not really interested..but I did have a neighbour some years a go who was homosexual and the nicest neighbour you could  ever  have had...a real gentleman.

They should denounce their degeneracy and stay celibate. 

• Biff

The consensual sexual activity of other people is no business of mine and of no interest to me.

I don’t obsess about them like you.

Some are nice. Some are not. Just like everyone else.

I don't feel the need to have an opinion. It is up to them how they conduct their personal lives, it really makes no difference to me.

• Bob

I have none. I don't care what other men do with their sex lives. I care about how they behave generally and how they treat other people. They can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home.

What boggles my mind is why so many people care about the sex lives of strangers. So sad!