Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

my bf is a self proclaimed incel and wont have sex with me, what do i do?

so im 20, hes 27. i dont usually date guys like him but i wanted to give him a chance because hes never had a girlfriend before and we like a lot of the same stuff. i really care about him but if i ask to do something sexual he'll say only weak men need to have sex with women and that it's a chad thing to do. i try to be understanding but it feels like at this point hes just trying to fit in because he likes getting to call himself an incel

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh dear. A self-proclaimed egomaniac. Just be platonic friends with him if you can bear to be around so self-centred a chap. Why do YOU have to do all the 'trying to be understanding'? HE doesn't appear to do much understanding where you are concerned. This guy is 27. Old enough to know better. Sounds rather immature to me (that's probably why a 20 year old is attracted to him) - but he'll remain the same when he's 35 and you've outgrown him. Sounds rather like you are outgrowing him at the moment. Keep him on the back burner as a platonic friend - but seek a wider circle of friends so you aren't stuck with this guy. You want some sex? You aren't going to get it in his shop are you. Find a guy who thinks more of you than he does himself and let this one go. Good luck

• 8 months ago

Cool story bro.  Tell it again.

• Try being more subtle about it

• 8 months ago

Stop trolling to begin with

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Dump the zero and find yourself a new hero.

• Ana
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Lmaooo. Ummm, being an incel isn’t a cool thing and he knows that. I think he’s just secretly gay (or he’s using you for money/a place to stay and isn’t sexually attracted to you)

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

its a real buzzword on here lately isnt it? Must be a teen 4 chan thing

• Iam
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

The "in" in "incel" stands for "involuntary". So he is just "cel" or celibate. Because hos celibacy is not involuntary - he is choosing it. By choosing this, he is rejecting you. SO: EITHER: Closet homosexual OR some kind of weirdo.

Or both. Not really BF material.

• Bob
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

LMAO, your boyfriend is either a closeted gay or he simply doesn't find you attractive.

Either way, it's time for a new boyfriend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.