What is the Best & Strongest Roach Trap BAIT??? Got the Trap Need Bait.?

I copied the avatar of daniel g and posted it at my front and back door and all

the roaches, spiders and ants will not come any where near my house.

I like to use Troll guts.  Strong?  Since when are roaches strong?

First of all....traps do not work well against roaches. Second- you need to identify what kind of roach you are dealing with.

Assuming you are in USA- the American roach and the Smokey Brown can be easily eradicated with common OTC pesticides you can buy at Lowes or Walmart or even a Seed &Feed store. If its the German roach?... you had better call a professional- and he needs to be an experienced Pro.

MY UNIVERSAL BAIT for nasties you may find around the Barn or the garage is Peanut Butter. Best on Mouse and Rat traps, I have that booger in an hour. Peanut Butter also is great for roaches I have been told. Simple and cheap enough.

If roaches are in the house .... I may have one or two a year in Florida, I always do the floors and ALL my cleaning with a strong PINE Oil. No bug likes that stuff. Cleans and I very rarely see a bug even an ant in my house.\

Again, Pine Oil cleaner is cheap enough.

ADDED : especially clean the window frames and sills with that Pine Oil. A Non Toxic bug barrier.