What is the Best & Strongest Roach Trap BAIT??? Got the Trap Need Bait.?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I copied the avatar of daniel g and posted it at my front and back door and all

the roaches, spiders and ants will not come any where near my house.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like to use Troll guts.  Strong?  Since when are roaches strong?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

First of all....traps do not work well against roaches. Second- you need to identify what kind of roach you are dealing with.

Assuming you are in USA- the American roach and the Smokey Brown can be easily eradicated with common OTC pesticides you can buy at Lowes or Walmart or even a Seed &Feed store. If its the German roach?... you had better call a professional- and he needs to be an experienced Pro.

• 1 month ago

MY UNIVERSAL BAIT for nasties you may find around the Barn or the garage is Peanut Butter. Best on Mouse and Rat traps, I have that booger in an hour. Peanut Butter also is great for roaches I have been told. Simple and cheap enough.

If roaches are in the house .... I may have one or two a year in Florida, I always do the floors and ALL my cleaning with a strong PINE Oil. No bug likes that stuff. Cleans and I very rarely see a bug even an ant in my house.\

Again, Pine Oil cleaner is cheap enough.

ADDED : especially clean the window frames and sills with that Pine Oil. A Non Toxic bug barrier.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.