Princess asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Are Jews all about money and do they hate Israel... as Trump says?

"Jewish groups denounce Trump's 'vile' remarks at Israeli-American Council"

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/473578...

"“We strongly denounce these vile and bigoted remarks in which the president – once again – used anti-Semitic stereotypes to characterize Jews as driven by money and insufficiently loyal to Israel,” Jewish Democratic Council Executive Director Halie Soifer said in a statement Sunday.

“He even had the audacity to suggest that Jews ‘have no choice’ but to support him, and that we should ‘get people out of [our] country’ in order to increase support of Israel,” she added."

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

And - - Trump has led and leads a life of reverence and - frugality?

Adolf Hitler was kind of similar in attitude, don`t you think?

Look how that turned out for the world......

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I never believe anything that YOU report to us about what YOU heard Trump say...It is NEVER correct...

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Trump is partially correct here. It’s true that Jews love money. They obsess over it. They wish to accumulate as much of it as possible even if it comes at a detriment to the rest of society. 

However 90% of Jews are Zionists that support Israel. Many Jews however feel that Trump’s arrogant and loud support for Israel sounds obnoxious and they think a more quiet and tacit support would look better. 

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Money and Jews go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Neither are as good without the bread or without each other........

Funny how cons are not saying this time, "trump is a straight shooter. He tells it like it is, says what's on his mind, don't beat around the bush." Its why I voted for him.

I guess insulting the holy land and exposing their allegiance is crossing the line with cons......🤔

Source(s): Bread=laws, power
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.