Can i do a restraning order on a book?

I really dont like animorphs and my friends talk about it ALL THE TIME! Can i file a restranang order so that my friends will get in trouble when they talk about animorpsh? Thanks :)

NOT a restraing order against my friends! just the books. I dont wanna hear about it I wanna make talking to me about it illegal?

• Tina
    Favorite Answer

I suspect if your friends know your feelings about 'animorphs' - whatever they are - they will talk about them all the time.

Carry an 'animorph' book about with you all the time, and pretend to be reading it. See if they stop then.

It's totally under your control to walk away when they start talking about it.

• Andrew

Go and file for it at the same place you received the one you have against logic. 

You seem to not understand what a restraining order is or what it's intended use is. NO, you can't