What is wrong with the police, hiding behind a suv with a family in it and shooting up the UPS truck like a bunch of cowardly heathens.?

• joshua

It’s worst then that....When they shot up the UPS truck the two suspects ran into, police also killed the UPS driver. No distinction between suspect and innocent, just shoot first and ask questions later 

And no ones getting fired here, reprimanded or punished in anyway. See in America police have powerful unions who protect the officer above the public they are supposed to serve. Police in this country are literally above the law

That is why you do not disarm the family dumbass...

• joshua
      1 month agoReport

Go on, I’m sure you got a predictable liberal or Dem bash line waiting for me as a comeback.😂 I mean that is what your all about isn’t it? Go on buddy, let’s here it

You would have ran away.

• No, i would have told the ground pigs to back off, and tracked them by GPS which all UPS trucks have and continued to track them by helicopter. Nice try though!