How do you win Miss Universe? ?

You apply and after a certain set of requirements that you pass, you get in. Now, how do you secure Miss Universe? Simply, because these girls are not very good looking, as you would think Miss Universe would me. I can find a bunch of girls on the street on Manhattan or Brooklyn beating the winners out of the water in a heartbeat if it's just about aesthetical looks.  Does the audience decide who wins? Are there judges who decide instead of the audience? How is the winner selected? 

Favorite Answer

It is self explanatory. They must have the proper composure. Speak clearly. Walk graciously. Smile. Answer questions. Wear swim suits. Do the catwalk. Not fall. Somewhere off free public t.v. they had a voting or judging poll.

• Mrcury

Find inner Beauty too

• al

Have sex with the judges so you can win your way to the top!

I'd dress as a woman and enter it

• Kathy

You have to start winning beauty pageants in your area first, then win your way up to the Miss Universe pageant.