Asep
Lv 6
Asep asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

If you you were given the opportunity to live without working a job, would you take it?

Let’s say an organization was willing to pay your bills and give you everything you need to sustain yourself. All you have to do is not make any form of income for yourself and solely rely on that organization. 

Would you do it?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

If the amount was enough to meet my needs? Yes

• 10 months ago

No. I love working and making my own way in the world. 

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

where do i sign up and how soon can it start

• 10 months ago

Will this organization pay for me to travel and costs associated with that?

I will have to pass. Sounds too much like marriage or welfare.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Well, you have just described what marriage used to be. My mother never worked a day in her life. But she had a good husband who took care of her financial needs, so she never needed to.

• 10 months ago

I'd be willing to listen to the offer and do my own research into it.  One would have to think the fine print of the deal would be a killer.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Nope. I would not want to be lazy.

• 10 months ago

Not when I was working age. Being productive and supporting yourself is a good thing.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I have been that way since age 50, but worked to get there. Some people live to work or goal in life becomes getting all the money they can. Although "sustain" is not enough, comfortable has been fine.

• 10 months ago

Sounds enticing, but has lots of red flags. What happens if said "organization" either can't continue to do so or simply removes you from their agenda 🤔

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.