Asep
Asep asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

If you you were given the opportunity to live without working a job, would you take it?

Let’s say an organization was willing to pay your bills and give you everything you need to sustain yourself. All you have to do is not make any form of income for yourself and solely rely on that organization. 

Would you do it?

If the amount was enough to meet my needs? Yes

No. I love working and making my own way in the world. 

• Burgoo

where do i sign up and how soon can it start

Will this organization pay for me to travel and costs associated with that?

I will have to pass. Sounds too much like marriage or welfare.

Well, you have just described what marriage used to be. My mother never worked a day in her life. But she had a good husband who took care of her financial needs, so she never needed to.

I'd be willing to listen to the offer and do my own research into it.  One would have to think the fine print of the deal would be a killer.

• Kathy

Nope. I would not want to be lazy.

Not when I was working age. Being productive and supporting yourself is a good thing.

• A.J.

I have been that way since age 50, but worked to get there. Some people live to work or goal in life becomes getting all the money they can. Although "sustain" is not enough, comfortable has been fine.

Sounds enticing, but has lots of red flags. What happens if said "organization" either can't continue to do so or simply removes you from their agenda 🤔