Strawberry Summer asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

Would you say something to this woman?

I waited outside the store while I waited for my subs. I was leaning against the wall drinking my coffee.

This woman walking a dog came by with this beautiful dog but the dog stopped and pee'd 3 feet from my feet and she saw I was uncomfortable but let the dog pee near me.

I didn't say anything but making sounds of annoyance and rolled my eyes and she just didn't seem to care.

Should I have said something?

I feel disrespected.

P.S. she didn't direct the dog to do this, the dog was sniffing the ground and decided to pee.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I mean the dog didn't pee on you and the dog did pee outside but I do see where you were annoyed. This is why my dogs have a "potty" command so they go on command rather than just whenever they feel like it...If the dog had pee'd 1 ft from you or even less than that I would have said something. 

• 8 months ago

Yeah, I would have. I would have started up a conversation about her dog & ask if it was okay to pet it.

The dog peed there because many other dogs have too. Part of normal canine behavior. How would she have known that you would be so OFFENDED by a dog peeing?

I think you are overreacting & making a mole hole into a MOUNTAIN. Normal behavior for a dog.

• Amber
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

I'd have used my brain and moved. "Disrespected"  lol is this a joke?

• 8 months ago

Well I'd have moved!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

i wouldnt say nothing to her, she cant help it if her dog had to go

• 8 months ago

I would have moved like a normal human being. What would you have wanted the woman to do ? Pull the dog while it's peeing ? You have 2 legs and you're not peeing or sitting down eating, take 2 steps towards the opposite site.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Pee in the woman.

• 8 months ago

If this was my dog - I would have immediately corrected the dog - if it got as far as actual peeing.  In most cases you have AMPLE warning "IF" you are paying attention that your walking dog (is stopping) AND is about to LIFT ITS leg & then pee, or is trying to squat & pee.  She DOES have the ability to stop or curb that action (no pun intended).  

You are lucky you weren't MARKED!  And who is to say you (if we swabbed you) that you or your shoes were not hit by pee splash/spray.   I have seen male dogs deliberately lift their legs ON a person's pants leg (or back - if the person was kneeling to tie his shoe).  And it results in some UGLY words and/or actions.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i probably wouldnt say anything,the dog had to go, its not like she did it on purpose

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.