Is the impeachment fiasco really just the Washington Swamp fighting Trump because he has made good on his promise to drain them?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Ron
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes and its because he has turned the majority of the country around with giving us more jobs,better wages, better market returns, more confidence,

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I think that is a part of it. Another part of it is that the Democrats are trying to keep the public from knowing the money laundering scheme the Obama administration has been perpetrating. I think that is why the attack Giuliani. They want him to stop immediately.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Huh?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The impeachment probe is being conducted because President Trump has abused his power to extort a political favor from a foriegn power in exchange for official action. He also tried to cover-up his own actions and obstruct the Congress in their Constitutional role of oversight. That is an impeachable offense. 

Trump's lack of transparency proves he has jumped into and wallows in the swamp like a pig in mud. Trump and much of his administration are using their positions to enrich themselves, that is the definition of swampy behavior. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Huh?
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Tell that to Michael Cohen, George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates and Roger Stone. Or there are senior officials that left for other ethical or security reasons like Carl Icahn, Sebasitan Gorka, George David Banks, Rob Porter, and Tom Price. 

• 2 months ago

Yes, that's why six of Trump's former campaign leaders Face jail time while a report released by Trump's own DOJ yesterday couldn't find a single criminal act.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Green pointed out the truth.. ‘We have to impeach him, otherwise he’s going to win the election’

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

He could lose the popular vote by 6 million votes and still "win" the election.  This impeachment trial is an extended campaign commercial to make sure everyone votes this time.  

• 2 months ago

Uh, no.  It's a direct result of Trump's global expansion of his bottomless swamp.  Maybe swamp creatures call places that AREN'T swamps to us, "swamps".

That's the only thing that makes sense.  He's draining everything else to make more swamp,

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You say money, I see paper.

Meaning you see what you wrote.

I say, it the opposite. These creatures are getting rid of any roadblocks aka "the swamp" to their path of completing this coup of democracy.

The democrats are the only ones standing in their way. Why they are targeted.......

I didn't forget about Cummings..........🤔

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It's the death throws of a political party on its way down the tubes.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You might be nearer the truth there than you think.

• 2 months ago

YES...............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.