Would you, if charged with the national security of the United States, find these circumstances extremely suspect warranting investigation?

Scenario: Candidate surrounds himself/herself with agents of hostile foreign governments while simultaneously working directly on business deals (and lying about them the entire time) with a specific hostile government that the candidate had been informed was undermining our election on his/her behalf. Candidate knows this because our national security folks have told him/her (even presenting evidence) AND his/her child held a meeting with agents to obtain materials stolen from the other candidate where said foreign government made their support clear, which they then lied about about and covered up. Candidate's associates are having hundreds of contacts with agents of hostile powers while lying about those meetings.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The problem would be in proving these allegations with no evidence.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

You talking about Bill and Hillary Clinton? 

AS far as your claim of surrounding himself with agents of a foreign government, if you are trying to say that about Trump, we have already found that you are LYING.  Indeed, it was Hillary working with hostile foreign agents to affect the election. 

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Put it this way.

I AM sure the national security forces checked me out on here for my knowledge of this coup.

Even if it was briefly.

So imagine the alarms going off in their heads with Trump and his band of thieves.........lol

• 2 months ago

Nah

I'd just frustrate every single legitimate effort to get the truth.

But then I'm British and don't hold you benighted, god-blighted former colonials in very high regard anyway!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

One man made that case but refused to show up and testify to it...YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SOOOOO DISAPPOINTED....

Attachment image
    • Mr Pottimus
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

tell us just how bad it sucks to be YOU...

• 2 months ago

Any rational person other than a brainwashed Trump supporter would think an investigation is warranted. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.