What should the topic of my History Final be?
NOT ASKING FOR YOU TO DO MY FINAL EXAM... Just need help picking someone to right about. Id really like to do good on this assignment
2. State the facts. Please be as objective as possible.
3. State your opinion briefly in the fashion of a thesis statement. For example, Theordore Roosevelt made life better for American workers. Please remember, your thesis statement must be specific and not obvious. For example, the following are not acceptable thesis statements.
a.Theodore Roosevelt was a great president (this is not specific and too general).
b. Adolf Hitler hated Jews (this is too obvious).
4. Give the opposing viewpoints. For example, if your thesis statement is "Theodore Roosevelt made life better for American workers," many would disagree with this statement. What would they say to justify their opinion?
5. Refute the opposing viewpoints. Pick apart the other side's logic.You must support your refutation, in part, with some facts, so you may need to do some research.
6. If possible, concede one point to the opposing view. By acknowledging something from the opposing viewpoint, your opinion will seem more rational.
7. In this editorial, you must encourage critical thinking.
10. Your editorial must demonstrate that you have given this historical figure a great deal of thought and reflection.
- MercyLv 79 months ago
Google each topic, take point form notes
- Ender772Lv 79 months ago
how about how big corporations are destroying the world, the economy and the human way of life