Muslim men always go around dating and committing zina. Why does no one stop them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The Muslim community and culture is very bias/sexist. Even though the Prophet and the Qur'an says, all sins are on an equal scale amongst Men and Women. So no action is considered halal for him and haram for her or halal for her and haram for him. This is cultural/uneducated Muslims mindset of sexist they practice.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Your question is so stupid. Plenty of Muslim women do too. In my family if any of the men do these things my uncles would beat them. So you are wrong. Maybe it is like this in your culture or family. 

• Ali1 week agoReport

The fact that you posted anonymously shows what a blind idiot you really are. 

• 1 month ago

You are wrong . Most all muslims don't date or commit zina . If someone says they are muslim and they do this nonsense then they are kuffar. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Ali1 month agoReport

Please grow up you idiot. You clearly misunderstood my question. Re read it.

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

just like christian men, jewish men, buddist men, hindu men, sikh men, etc etc.. there are good and bad men of all faiths, cultures, nationalities, you cant generalize and say just muslim men all are like that..

• sydney19
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Muslim men are to Busy doing this   https://talkinjihadblues.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/koran-654-allah-okays-raping-babies/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They live in a bubble, everyone else and other religions are wrong

• 1 month ago

Because their twisted religion approves of it and they think they are doing no wrong. Just consider what the other responder said. Do these people really think they are God? Makes me want to vomit. But the real God will take care of them in the end. I'm looking forward to watching them be thrown into the lake of fire.

• ...Show all comments
    • sydney19
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

and this is Right? https://talkinjihadblues.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/koran-654-allah-okays-raping-babies/

• 1 month ago

Only god speaks for god.  Let your god deal with it himself!

If you don't think your god is capable of acting on this himself, then aren't you committing a larger sin by doubting the abilities of your god?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.