Is 30 too late to turn your life around?
I need help! Ever since the economy crashed (2008),
I don't know what to do. Most of the jobs I picked are
low-income; with the exception of Computer-Support.
These were my interests:
- Barista at Coffee Bean ($1,900/month)
- Massage-Therapy ($2,300/month)
- Bookkeeper (few openings, being automated)
- Teacher's Assistant (no openings)
- Library Assistant (no openings nearby)
- Math-Tutoring (requires college-degree; low-pay)
- Veterinary-Assistant (low-pay, high burn-out rate)
Is it true all those
are low-income jobs? Advice Please
- FoofaLv 74 months ago
Sounds like maybe you need to be willing to relocate to find work. Half the jobs you cite you dismissed for "no openings"...well, there are openings in those occupations in other places.
- 4 months ago
You just told me exactly when the economy crashed, thanks.
- DonnaLv 44 months ago
No, 30 is still very young.
- BlessedLv 74 months ago
no, 30 is not too late to turn your life around. go back to school even if its community college and get a 2 yr degree in business and start your own dog walking or tutoring business. Or any other business you can think of in your interest
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 4 months ago
Go to your local armed forces recruiter.
Look to be a nuclear ship operator.
Good pay and good training.
- PearlLv 74 months ago
i dont think its ever too late to turn your life around
- Anonymous4 months ago
STOP POSTING TROLL........................