Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 months ago

Why does a cure for cancer not exist? ?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

I reckon cause cells are so small it is hard to control what happens to them.

• 10 months ago

Dr. Max Gerson the author of the book 50 cases of Cancer cured says that Cancer is the safest of all diseases until tampered. 

Biopsy is a process by which they determine if it is malignant or benign. Biopsy is a process which involves in poking a hole inside a tumor and taking out sample to examine. In the process, they let the carcinogenic cells which were arrested in the tumor (to protect the body by arresting the toxic cells in it) With biopsy they let the cells escape the jail and spread in the body and that is why it becomes incurable even after they take out the rumor. If they took out the tumor and then did the biopsy, it would be better.

When we try to keep destroying the effect of the disease without removing the cause of the disease you can never cure it.

Nature has designed the tumor to arrest the carcinogenic cells in it. If we change our lifestyle by eating healthy and do a lot of exercise, we can generate healthy cells, which will replace the cancer cells. That is the only cure. In my professional practice, I have treated patients with tumor in their body and got it completely dissolved by following a natural and healthy lifestyle.who had the tumor in their breast

Source(s): 1. Dr.Max Gerson's book on 50 cases of cancer cured! 2. Personal experience of patients who were treated without biopsy and tumors vanished with healthy lifestyle!
  • 10 months ago

There are cures for some cancers. Chemo, or surgery cutting it out. if you get them in time when they are small. But every tumor, or cancer if it gets too big, or spreads to other parts of the body then most likely no. 

• hart
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Cancer makes money

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Why do polio vaccines not prevent strep throat? Because they are two different diseases. Lung cancer and pancreatic cancer are also two different diseases, although they are both considered cancer because they share the characteristic of uncontrolled cell growth. Just as different types of treatment (surgery, radiation, chemotherapy) can lead to remission for some cancers, the chemo that works for breast cancer may not also work for stomach cancer because they are different diseases. Medical researchers have made progress against some forms of cancer, but there is no one cure for cancer.

• 10 months ago

I know someone who does health lectures on starving cancer through nutrition. The plan that involves no sugar, organic diet, and sprouting. I think some cancers might be too aggressive to reverse but some seem to respond well. 

• 10 months ago

It will, in the future 

• 10 months ago

Mainly because cancer is not 'a' disease but a group of about 200 widely differing diseases.

Anyone expecting a single cure is either ignorant or stupid.

Some cancers can be cured.

Many more can be successfully treated.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Because cancer treatment makes a lot of money. Why would hospitals want to cure cancer when they can suck cancer patients dry of their money.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Exactly, there should be one, for all illnesses

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.