Artyom asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I don't understand what i do in my life. My life has stoped. No movement. What to do?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Carmen
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello troubled one why has your life stopped? What do you for a living? Any hobbies you enjoy? Are you working or of age? Don’t really know what’s going on in your life try praying over situation and to remain calm focused and to find peace of mind and your purpose in life . 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Do some volunteer work, you Can't appreciate what you have until you see how little Others have. Yet, They Still make it...

• Dejair
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It should be to anyone to walk the path of Harmonization. Innovation and pleasure everyday. Intense love, profound peace, infinite gladness !

• 2 months ago

take time to re-evaluate. set small, realistic goals and work toward fulfilling them. also figure out what you are passionate about and spend some time doing that. pray for direction so whatever you do can give glory to our Creator, since He is a happy God and wants us to be happy too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You need to write down some jobs and whatever

else you want to do.

Read this a few times to stay focused.

• 2 months ago

You need some motivation speech, go to YouTube and hear some good one. I hope your life would be better.

• 2 months ago

Start with a realistic list of what you want to do. Going to the moon ain't one of them.

• 2 months ago

Learn to spell...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.