I accidentally blew up my friends car. What should I do?

I took my friends car while she was out of town. I was driving it and my lighter fluid spilled over the front seat and it caught on fire while I was parked on a trail. I walked home and now I can’t put into words how I’m supposed to tell her.

your a moron. what kind of friend are you? spilled lighter fluid on the front seat?

• Joe

First deny it. Second say it was perfect lighter fluid and a perfect spill. Third accuse her of lying and hating you. Fourth mock her and belittle her on Twitter. Fifth hire some low life to dig up bad stuff about her. Sixth say she should go back to her own country of origin. 

• zipper

Either you tell her or she will fine out when she gets home and has no car. To put it strait: tell her if you wish to keep her as a friend. MEAT HEAD!

• J

It happens.

Your friends fault to letting you drive it.

Somebody needs a life. Being a troll isn't an acceptable alternative to having a life. get one. Now. Cuz nobody here wants to read your stuff anymore.

At least this bs tale is a break from your continuing problems with nipple rubbing.

TROLL - or MENTAL CASE ?????

Sounds like bee ess to ME, kid.

Be 100 percent HONEST about what happened. And don't wait for her to hear it from someone else. And hopefully she has insurance. And hopefully - that insurance has a 'deductible'. "You pay the first $300 or whatever to have something fixed." Plan on paying at least THAT much. If not more. And apology several times.

• keerok

You say it slowly with a blank check.

• Satan

Say it was stolen