My history teacher wants to hang out, is this appropriate and can I?

So basically i’m a 15 year old

female and he is a big 40 year old looking man with glasses and he asked me today if i wanted to go to the mall

together with him and he would pick me up and then he asked for my address, i would like to go but i want to make sure it’s ok

this is a serious question...

i’ve never spammed this what the heck

THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION 

Favorite Answer

i wouldnt go with him, its inappropriate for him to even ask you

I know you already picked an answers but I will suggest this.

Tell the teacher you need his address.  Your dad is taking you and he will pick him up if he wants to go too.  See how he reacts to that.

Okay,  relax.  Do not do that and make sure how you feel bad if you did that. Don't.

Yeah that is really really creepy say no but if he keeps asking and u keep saying no that is harassment and u should report him. I would honestly tell someone about this rn to. Don’t go. 

So what do you two have in common? You both like that he is attracted to 15 yo girls and is willing to risk his career to mess with you? or is it that he balding with a hairy back and 3 kids that he doesn't get to see?

Or both of you are into the American Revolution and John Paul Jones is hot?

Hang with your friends at the mall and he can follow you around and sniff your seat when you leave. 

Report him to the guidance counselor at school to prevent him from raping someone else who is not as smart as you are.

(Touching a 15yo is rape if he is a teacher.) He is a perv. Don't go. 

Give your love and attention to someone who won't destroy himself and hurt you.

don't do it he's probably gonna do something bad to you

It's not OK on several levels. First, the age difference. Second, he's your boss in effect because he's your teacher. He has authority and the ability to threaten you for favors.

What he has in mind only he knows. But I would guess that it's not good for you.

Don't do it. And if he doesn't back off immediately, tell your parents right away as what he's doing then amounts to sexual harassment.

Bad trolling........................................

Nice trolling attempt.

• Iam

I think you already know the answer. No, it is not ok. Talk to your parents.

Why spam this?  Dumb.

• bluebellbkk
      1 month agoReport

Darby, I've already pointed out to Pearl that Melora is our old friend Colly Rodrez and her successor Phoebe Patterson.