Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 8 months ago

Have you read “The absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian?

I literally just need 2 questions to ask myself about the theme of the book, I don’t need the answers, just the questions to ask myself to explain. I’m horrible at writing questions. Please help the themes are: poverty, racism, friendship, and hopes. I just need 2 questions about 2 different themes

Is this Elizabeth "Fauxcahontas" Warren's autobiography?

• Andrew

The reason why you need to be furnished with the questions themselves is because you didn't read the book. I can only assume that your classmates were asked to do the same thing, so it would be highly unethical, extremely immoral, and terribly unfair for me to supply you with what you need while the rest of the class has to read the book and do the work on their own. Nobody is going to do this for you. Read the book and come up with your own questions, or simply tell your teacher that you couldn't be arsed to do the work and take whatever consequences you may face as a result of your indolence. I've already graduated so my homework days are over. And I don't plan to aid and abet a liar, a sneak, a thief and a cheat, so you're on your own here, boyo.