I’m now the boss of the kid who Bullied me for three years of high school? Any ways to torment him as his new manager,?

I’m the new manager of my local Kroger, and just by sheer luck the kid who tormented me for 3 years is a grocery bagger, 24 and that’s the only position open to him. As his new boss I have the capability to put him in check. Any good ideas

Favorite Answer

You should just act professionally and do your job.  Why sully your first managerial position by doing something petty and cruel to someone you have power over?  That's a good way to get yourself fired.

Yes, you should grow up.

It sounds like you're both still losers. I guess some things never change.

Nah, the last time I saw a manager do that he got himself fired so if I were you just schedule him at terrible times, give him very few hours, and write him up for every mistake he makes. Just don't harass him in front of others like my old boss did, too bad as I really liked the guy...

At the beginning and end of his shift have him scrub the toilets and garbage cans.