Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Pocahontas Calls for Blue New Deal: ‘The World’s Oceans Are in Crisis’?

Article title: Elizabeth Warren Calls for Blue New Deal: ‘The World’s Oceans Are in Crisis’

text:

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) on Tuesday called for a “Blue New Deal” – news that follows Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) dubbing his campaign “the climate campaign.”“We need a #GreenNewDeal to fight the climate crisis—and we need a 

#BlueNewDeal to protect and restore our oceans so they are a part of our climate solution, and so we can rebuild our blue economy,” Warren wrote in a tweet linking to her comprehensive “Blue New Deal” plan:

more at link:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/10/eliz...

• Favorite Answer

If a lib spills his toothpaste on the floor--it's a "crisis."

Not a question retard

• Rowan

So, I actually get the feeling they're trying to say this is a bad thing, because this site, this far right wing site that you're posting the link from denies climate change and is all about making the rich richer, at any cost even billions of dead people. However, based on what I've heard is the general scientific consensus, it's already too late, you should have listened years ago, when they also knew there was a problem, and now because you've left it so long, the entire world is doomed, and we'll all just have to die kicking and screaming and leaking toxic poison gas. I mean, I actually feel like it might be better if we just got put out of our misery, because we're too stupid. 

Like yes, it is time to stop doing bad stuff, it is time to stop the corporate monsters who do this so they can get an eleventh mansion with a pool in the kitchen, and basically it's about time now to kill anyone who doesn't want to do anything because they are literally killing your children and grandchildren. If you want to argue that, go ahead, one way or another, somebody will die. 

• James

Sounds better than Chump’s “brown new deal” because he needs his Depends changed.