Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Are Shia Muslims real Muslims or fake Muslims?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

All Muslims are fake - Islam is a lie.

http://redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04a...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Sunni Muslims say they are 'the genuine article' while Shi'a are heretical deviants from the faith. There is immense hatred displayed between these two groups, one against the other. That is largely what the civil war in Syria is all about. Differences first arose with disputes as to who was the legitimate successor to Muhammed, when he unexpectedly died without having clearly stated who should succeed him. After 661 Al'i was deposed then died but Ali's supporters, the Shi'ites, claimed he'd died of poison. Animosity took off from there. What had begun as a political, regional and tribal faction soon acquired a religious significance that continues to this day. 

According to the Shi'ites, the third cardinal article of faith, after the belief in God and in His Messenger the Prophet, is the belief in the Imam and submission to him. Also Shi'ites make greater allowance for the doctrine of freewill than the Sunni. On matters of law, the Shi'ites differ from the Sunni in certain details, the most conspicuous being rules about prayer, marriage, the veneration of tombs of Imams, and dissimulation of faith. 

The term 'sunna' means a 'well-trodden path', a 'custom'. It speaks of the example set by Muhammed. It distinguishes them from Shi'ite adherents who view descent by birth in direct line from Muhammed as crucial. In a modern context the term Sunni indicates the traditional way of the consolidated majority of the Islamic community as against the minority 'partisan' (Shi'ite) dissent of sectarians. The Sunnis reject the practice of temporary marriages (mut'a) as sanctioned by the Shi'ites. They also have a more lenient attitude towards matters of custom and tradition. The Sunni constitute over 90% of adherents of Islamic tradition. As the current situation in Syria involves a civil war between Sunnis and Shi'as, it is important to learn more about this. Please see the link and the book below. 

Source(s): Islam, the Way of Submission, by Solomon Nigosian chap. 4, Islamic Groups (Crucible 1987) http://www.gotquestions.org/Shia-Sunni-Islam.html
  • 1 month ago

Shiah Muslims follow the teaching of the Prophet Muhammad (May Allah be pleased with him and his Ahlulbayt) . Since the day he departed from this world, he left behind two things , these are, Al Quran and his Holy Ahlulbayt ,to guide the believers till the end of time. Please see Al Quran Chapter 5 Verse 12 and Chapter 33 Verse 33 . Further more, Prophet Muhammad was the Shiah of Abraham and Abraham was the Shiah of Noah (May Allah be pleased with them all). As said in Al Quran, the Tradition of Allah will never be changed, till the end of time.

• In the Name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful. Chapter 6 Dua'a Ahad: O Allah! Lord of the Great Light, Lord of the Elevated Throne, Lord of the tumultuous seas, and the revealer of the Tawrah, Injeel, and Zaboor, Lord of the shadows and the warmths, And the revealer of the Great Quran. Lord of the proximate angels and prophets and messengers. O Allah I beseech thee, for the sake of Your Nobel Visage. And for the sake of Your Enlightening Visage, and Your ever existing kingdom.  

O Ever Living! O Controller! I beseech Thee in Your Name which lits the heavens and the earths; and in Your Name, by which the ancient and the latter ones become upright. O Ever living who has before every living being. O Ever Living Who shall (exist) after every living being.  

O Ever Living Who existed when there was no life. O Giver of life to dead. O One Who causes death to the living one. O Ever Living. There is no god except Thou. O Allah send our master the leader, the guide, the guided, the upriser with Your command. Blessings of Allah be on him and his pure forefathers from all the believing men and believing women. In the easts of the earth and it's wests, in its plains and its mountains, its lands and its seas, from me and my parents. Blessings, which are the weight of Allah's throne and ink of His words, and whatever His knowledge enumerates and His book encompases.  

O Allah renew for him my covenant, pledge and allegiance on my neck in the morning of this day of mine and whatever days (of my life) I live. I shall never turn away from it nor let it ever vanish. O Allah appoint me among his helpers, aides, and his protectors. Those who hasten to fulfill his commands and obey his orders. Those who are his supporters and compete with each other to (fulfill) his intention and seek martyrdom in his presence.  

O Allah! If death occurs between me and him (before the reappearance) (death) which you have made obligatory and decreed for your servants, then raise me from my grave, wrapped in my shroud, my sword unsheathed, my spear bared, answering the call of the caller in cities as well as deserts.  

O Allah! Show me the rightly guided face of (Imam a.s.), the praiseworthy moon (referring to the face of Imam a.s.) and enlighten my vision by looking at him. And hasten his reappearance, make his arrival smooth, vasten his path, make me tread on his way and implement his authority and strengthen his back.  

O Allah inhabit Your cities through him and give life to Your servants due to him for surely You have said and Your word is truth, "Corruption will become rampant in land and on sea because of the evil which men's hand have earned" Then O Allah manifest for us Your slave and the son of Your Prophet's daughter, whose name is the same as that of Your messenger, so that nothing from falsehood is victorious except that he tears them (falsehood) to pieces, establishes the truth and the truth confirms him. And O Allah! Appoint him as a refuge for Your oppressed servants and a helper for the one who does not find any helper for himself except You and the renewer of all the laws of Your book which have been tampered with and the rebuilder of the science of Your religion and the traditions of Your Prophet (peace of Allah be on him and his progeny) and O Allah! make him among those whom you have protected from the evils of the adversaries.  

O Allah! and provide joy to Your Prophet Mohammed (peace be on him and his progeny) by his vision and (the vision of) the one who follows him on his call and have mercy on our poverty after his arrival O Allah remove his sorrow (of occultation) from this nation with his presence and hasten for us his reappearance. They (the disbelievers) consider it to be distant while we consider it to be near. For the sake of Your mercy, O the most Merciful of all Mercifuls.  

Then one should gently strike his right thigh with his palm and say.  

Hasten! Hasten! O my Master, O Master of the era

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Mu' meneen Brothers and Sisters. As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.  well known that Shiah means the Raafidah, i.e., the Ithna Ashari Imaamiyyah. They have false beliefs, such as their regarding Abu Bakr, Umar and most of the Sahaabah (Companions of the Prophet) as kaafirs (disbelievers), their belief that the succession after the death of Muhammad the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) should have passed to Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him), and their belief that the twelve Imaams are infallible. 

Among their basic principles is the idea of Taqiyah (dissimulation) which means concealment of their false beliefs. Their way is the way of the hypocrites. They have obvious bidahs (innovations in religion),such as building mashhads (shrines) and domes over tombs, and taking them as places of worship, and their remembrance of the killing of al-Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with him), during which they openly commit all kinds of evil actions. The worst of that is their associating of others in worship with Allaah (shirk), when they seek help from Ali and al-Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with them) and all their imaams, unless they are living in societies which do not allow them to do that. On this basis , if the Sunnis have a state and are in power, and the Shiah openly display their bidah, shirk and beliefs, then the Sunnis are obliged to fight them, after calling upon them to stop manifesting their shirk and bidah, and to adhere to the way of Islam. If the Sunnis do not have the ability to fight the mushrikeen (those who associate others in worship with Allaah) and the innovators, then they have to do whatever they can to call them to the truth and to explain the right way.

• The Shi’ah have many sects. Some of them are kaafirs who worship ‘Ali and call upon him, and they worship Faatimah, al-Husayn and others. Some of them say that Jibreel (peace be upon him) betrayed the trust and the Prophethood belonged to ‘Ali, not to Muhammad. There are also others among them, such as the Imamiyyah – the Raafidi Ithna ‘Ashari – who worship ‘Ali and say that their imams are better than the angels and Prophets.  

There are many groups among them; some are kaafirs and some are not kaafirs. The mildest among them are those who say that ‘Ali was better than the three (Abu Bakr, ‘Umar and ‘Uthmaan). The one who says this is not a kaafir but he is mistaken, because ‘Ali was the fourth, and Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq, ‘Umar and ‘Uthmaan were better than him. If a person prefers him over them then he is erring and is going against the consensus of the Sahaabah, but he is not a kaafir. The Shi’ah are of different levels and types. The one who wants to know more about that may refer to the books of the scholars, such as al-Khutoot al-‘Areedah by Muhibb al-Deen al-Khateeb [available in English under the same title, translated by Abu Ameenah Bilaal Philips], Manhaaj al-Sunnah by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah, and other books that have been written on this topic, such as al-Shi’ah wa’l-Sunnah by Ihsaan Ilaahi Zaheer [also available in English translation] and many other books which explain their errors and evils – we ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound

Among the most evil of them are the Imamis, Ithna ‘Asharis and Nusayris, who are called al-Raafidah because they rejected (rafadu) Zayd ibn ‘Ali when he refused to disavow the two Shaykhs Abu Bakr and ‘Umar, so they went against him and rejected him. Not everyone who claims to be a Muslim can be accepted as such. If a person claims to be a Muslim, his claim should be examined. The one who worships Allaah alone and believes in His Messenger, and follows that which he brought, is a real Muslim. If a person claims to be a Muslim but he worships Faatimah or al-Badawi or al-‘Aydaroos or anyone else, then he is not a Muslim. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound. Similarly, anyone who reviles the faith, or does not pray, even if he says that he is a Muslim, is not a Muslim. The same applies to anyone who mocks the faith or mocks the prayer or zakaah or fasting or Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), or who disbelieves in him, or says that he was ignorant or that he did not convey the message in full or convey the message clearly. All such people are kaafirs. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.