Should the punishment for rape be reduced?

Rape is like a punch or a slap. It shouldn't get a punishment anymore than those. In fact women don't consent to being punched but they do consent to sex. So a punch is worse. I don't think it's fair to ruin a man's life just because of a few minutes of sex. Maximum should be a few days of community service. Do you agree?

We shouldn't send a man to prison just because women feel he's too ugly to deserve sex. A man's life shouldn't hang in the balance based on a woman's feelings.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

they should also be given affirmative action to help them with job and discrimination from bigots.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I hope you will get gang raped that would be awesome

• 1 month ago

God, you must be f****d in the head you muppet.

Many people have serious injuries after being raped - both male and female.  It's not a few minutes of sex, it's a non consensual invasion of body space and the act is about power.

And a nonces life wouldn't be hanging in the balance because of a women's feelings, it would be because he had brutalised her and deserves to be punished.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Rape up the butthole would be a nice slap for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • liz
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, it shouldn’t. But rape apologists-  well maybe they deserve some kind of punishment.

• In
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think you should be raped and see how you feel about being violently abused sexually.  Rape is a serious crime that deserves to be punished severely and those predators need to be taken off the streets where they can't hurt anyone else.  If it is OK to sexually assault women will you next argue that it is OK to sexually abuse children?

• 1 month ago

Only 2% of rape allegations lead to convictions. Better to charge with physical assault and immediately after it happens. It has a better rap and higher conviction rate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.