What day did the big bang happen?

see what I did here? :)

Favorite Answer

It happened before there *were* "days"....

The big bang happened on a Monday.

T = 0. no time or anything.

NO ONE KNOWS the answer to that question. Oh YES  it is very obvious what you are doing. Violating the ToS contract intentionally by asking a bait and fish question to provoke another online debate. That is exploitation of the entire YA community. 

Do you want to discuss astronomy and physics of Verizon/Yahoo ToS contact? Make up your mind. I am going to feed the cats, take my insulin injections and eat breakfast. 

Look up the Bishop Usher chronology. That was for EARTH,S creation, NOT the ENTIRE Universe's creation. I believe Earth was created on a Thursday on the Julian Calendar November 6006, B.C, but I may be off on the month and year. The U.K. did not adopt the Gregorian Calendar until more than a century after Bishop Usher's chronology was published. 

Did you edit the question, or did I just misread it? I am assuming I misread it. 

no, what did you do here ?

Om Namah Shivaiya