Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Would handbag designer Ivanka be among the top million considered for her job if she wasn't daddy's darling?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Chris
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Was Robert Kennedy qualified to be Attorney General under JFK?

• ?
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

No, he wasn't, even though he was a lawyer. But that's exactly the reason why we have nepotism laws now.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dumb g.j fu gh hn

• 2 months ago

Douglas Adams would have placed all handbag designers on the Golgafrinchan Ark Ship B.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Of course not. I wonder if she's even doing anything at all. Apart from occasional photo-ops and light tweeting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Ivanka , was sued in court, by an Italian shoe designer,  who accused her of stealing all his shoe designs. 

She swore in court, she invented them all.....and they were her designs, and he presented evidence showing all his already established and existing shoes. 

Most were identical matches, with the barest of changes. 

She's as fake and phony as her father.........and working in the White House, in any capacity, is in violation of the NEPOTISM laws,  enacted after JFK appointed his brother attorney General. 

Ivanka, Jared, and the other 2 lunkheads,  have NO BUSINESS or Training to be working in the White House and meeting world leaders  and attending  G-7 MEETINGS. 

It's pure NEPOTISM, in clear violation of the LAW. 

• 2 months ago

So you would turn down help from a family member? 

• ...Show all comments
    • ?
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Depends. If I needed a dentist, I wouldn't let a plumber "help" me, even if it was my identical twin. So how about answering MY question now?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.