Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Would handbag designer Ivanka be among the top million considered for her job if she wasn't daddy's darling?

• Chris

Was Robert Kennedy qualified to be Attorney General under JFK?

• ?

No, he wasn't, even though he was a lawyer. But that's exactly the reason why we have nepotism laws now.

Dumb g.j fu gh hn

Douglas Adams would have placed all handbag designers on the Golgafrinchan Ark Ship B.

• ?

Of course not. I wonder if she's even doing anything at all. Apart from occasional photo-ops and light tweeting.

Ivanka , was sued in court, by an Italian shoe designer,  who accused her of stealing all his shoe designs. 

She swore in court, she invented them all.....and they were her designs, and he presented evidence showing all his already established and existing shoes. 

Most were identical matches, with the barest of changes. 

She's as fake and phony as her father.........and working in the White House, in any capacity, is in violation of the NEPOTISM laws,  enacted after JFK appointed his brother attorney General. 

Ivanka, Jared, and the other 2 lunkheads,  have NO BUSINESS or Training to be working in the White House and meeting world leaders  and attending  G-7 MEETINGS. 

It's pure NEPOTISM, in clear violation of the LAW. 

So you would turn down help from a family member? 

• ?

Depends. If I needed a dentist, I wouldn't let a plumber "help" me, even if it was my identical twin. So how about answering MY question now?