Can you recycle used condoms?

E' when I wer a lad, all condoms were reusable. No need to recycle them if you can reuse them

Well... you can't put them in the city recycling bins, but you can recycle them yourself. There's plenty of things you can do with them. You could get some helium or even air and make them balloons for a party. The liquid inside is entertaining, especially if you like to use balloons kind of like a volleyball. They're usually pretty stretchy too, so you can use them like a Ziplock for snacks. You can use them as ties to tie knots on things, like an opened bag of breakfast cereal. They make great slings and slingshots if you want to hand them out to kids as party favors. They'd really get an extra kick out of the liquid inside splattering their friends in the face and things. I've heard of people using them as dental floss, but I don't know if that would work too well. The taste of latex is also disgusting.