i'm getting kicked out of NHS because my gpa is 2.47 and i don't know how to cope. anyone have ideas?

please b nice

Favorite Answer

Fast food is always hiring.  Remember to always ask if they would like fries with that.

• Tony1 month agoReport

at lest no one pull your pennis o between the legs aren  anty took it off if you a guy how you feel if pull your pennis no sex at all well if you a guy I some girl on girl action

• Mini

Get your GED and go to community college if you can 

Smile and thank them.  Hold your head up high and breath.  Then go enjoy the remainder of your high school time, you will never have that chance again. After college no one cares about the clubs you were in or achievements earned in high school for the most part. National Honor Society was an honor when I was accepted but I didnt remain a member.  A small group of pseudo-hipsters and an arrogant director in an empty classroom smelling of dank coffee and perspiration talking about shunning the lower classmates to eat lunch in a seperate cafeteria (as if they held any popularity themselves) while others never looked up from reading books the size of War and Peace made one girl extremely happy when her parents agreed she could drop them.  If you are lucky, when you are my age (50) you'll still have friends from high school or elementary school-plus many more. That's what isnt taught in schools and it's invaluable to know.  How not only to make a friend but to BE a friend and nuture that friendship.  Over the years I've learned the most happy people on the planet are not the richest or highest intellect- it's the ones who have harmonic balance of work family and friends and take time away and do what they enjoy.   

So thank them and go make some lifetime friends! 

• Kenny

Don'y know what NHS is but like anything you endure and move on with your life .

Believe it or not, not everyone know what NHS is.  

you could try appealing it, sometimes you can do that or go to a community college

• Rebecca4 weeks agoReport

Not being a member of the Honor Society does not preclude you from University.  That's an uneducated comment. 

Get a gps and don’t forget to smd

Grow up and move on.