Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I had a dream about my friend's mom dying- what does it mean?

I don't remember everything but in my dream, we were in school having English lesson or something and then our main teacher came in and told us the news and names of those who died in a car crash and the first name was the name of my classmate and friend. She broke down completely and I just hugged her. I have no idea what's that supposed to mean.

• Judy

I am not a dream reader but I do believe that dreams can be asign  to the dreamer.  Have there been a lot of deaths recently around you?  You could just be tranferring on to her your fears.  Next time you see her give her a big hug and tell her how much you appreciate her friendship.

To dream about the death of a friend suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what you like about them. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, the dream indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life anymore.