Gungy
Lv 6
Gungy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Hey anti Trumpers, figured it out yet?

Update:

It s all political. Nothing more. This was more than confirmed when Schiff played all kinds of underhanded games during his committee. Now Nadler s committee is doing the exact same political game playing. The dems know this nonsense is going to die in the senate. Not because its GOP controlled, but when a Hillary voter democrat constitutional professor expert testified the democrats have no case for impeachment,

Update 2:

The dems went into frantic mode which now causes the Nadler hate Trump committee to create the most ridiculous articles for impeachment in U.S. history.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I h ave known that Trump was an idiot from the very beginning.  So, yes, I figured that out long ago.

• Juana
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

We all know that the GOP controlled senate won't vote to convict. This is what happens when the defendant owns the jury.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Over 500 law professors say Trump engaged in ‚impeachable conduct‘ in his dealings with Ukraine. https://www.businessinsider.de/international/over-...

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Turley was a strenuous advocate for the impeachment of former President Clinton while he now opposes the impeachment of President Trump.

"Jonathan Turley's amazing impeachment flip-flop" https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/05/opinions/turley...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I am not an anti Trumper but if you want to argue Trump is innocent, any future president, including democrats, can use the power of the presidency to get countries to announce an investigation into their political opponents.  Are you sure that is what you want?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If anyone is frantic, it's you. The House has the duty to impeach if and when a president invites the help of a foreign country to interfere with our election. Trump has clearly done that. But don't worry. We all know that GOP senators won't honor their oath of office.

• 8 months ago

Which Hillary voter democrat Constitutional professor said that?  Confused, missed that.  I did watch 3 or 4 of them say that this was absolutely impeachable.  

• 8 months ago

It is painfully obvious that you as a Trump minion have not faced the reality that you support a criminal, a con man, and a grifter.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I think their heads are busy exploding.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.