What’s your best joke?

Why did Jesus turn the water into wine?

It was his turn to buy the drinks.They didn't call him king of the jews for nothing!

(That's perfectly clean but offensive to just about everybody.I think Jesus would see the funny side of it though.)

• Gregg

In my teens I asked my mother why she liked to cook chicken backs and necks but not the best parts, her answer was "Don't be silly".

I have it in the morning with egg in it.

.

• Pronk

This may disorient you..

A ventriloquist, as he's going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting: 

''I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person, because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against, not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!''

Embarrassed now, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the blonde yells, ''You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee!'' 

........😂😂😂😂

I don't have one but are you reading that paper you are sitting on.

What did Pikachu say when Ash fell off a cliff?

"Pikachu", that's all he can say.

• BJJ

I told my friend i was going to open a shop in the United Arab Emirates 

And he said Dubai 

And i said and to sell .....

My friend told me he was thinking of buying an island off the coast of Italy .

And i said don't be so Sicily 

I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing Dancing Queen on it. I thought, 'that's Abba-riginal

I know a joke about pizza but it's pretty cheesy.

I was once in a theatrical performance about language.  It was a play on words.

I lost my mood ring and I don't know how I feel about it.

Don't trust atoms, they make up everything.

That's all I've got...