Can I drink beer then Hennessy?Can I mix cranberry juice with Hennessy?

Would like to get drunk tonight since it’s my birthday.Trying to get some Ideas not really a drinker.Was planning on getting a 6 pack of Heinekens then drinking some Hennessy mixed with cranberry juice and some ice cubes in it

If this is what you want to do on your birthday, then I feel sorry for you. Having said that, you can do whatever you want.

Why do you keep saying Hennessy?  It's just brandy.

• KatieC

“Liquor before beer, in the clear. Beer before liquor, never been sicker.” Remember that.

• Kaz

Mixing drinks can make you sick or give you a terrible hangover (at least it doesn't agree with me).  I'd pick one drink and stick with it.  I've never had Hennessy so I have no idea what goes with it as a mixer.  When I drink cranberry juice I add Vodka or (my favorite) Bicardi Limon.   Happy BDay!

Heineken is garbage, strictly a production line beer.  And if you're buying it in the US or Canada you're not even getting the European version.  You're getting a batch brewed for the Coors Light crowd.  I'm here to help you find your way.

What you need is a "Bloody Guinness".  In a pub the bartender will put a shot of Port in the glass and then finish it with Guinness.  You would see a red tinge around the little design that he made in the head.  A few of these will get you singing.

At home you could use any stout ale.  

• Mark

I am not a big fan of whisky.  In fact, it makes me throw up almost immediately (even if I'm not drunk and take a swig.) Vodka and cranberry juice is good, and yes, you can drink that after beer, but really, if you've never been drunk before, hangovers are not fun, so after every alcoholic drink, have a glass of water.