Why do some of the responses to my questions not have the Award Best Answer link?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

The reason this happens is that the person(s) who answered your question have you blocked so they can not get the best answer.  It would also happen if you answered your own question.  You would not see the best answer bar.  Those who answered this question that you had to wait an hour did not read your question fully.  Of course, you waited an hour because some of the answered had the best answer bar.

• Login to reply the answers
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's obviously a communist plot.

• Teresa
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It's "Favorite Answer" now...just saying..

• Ozzie Klunk
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Not on what I am seeing

Lv 7
    2 months ago

That usually happens when the user has you blocked. They can respond to your questions, but you can't respond to theirs, you can't comment under their answers, and you can't award them BA when they answer your questions.

• Ozzie Klunk
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Thank you.  I wonder why I am blocked.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The person who Answered your Question may have you Blocked when that Happens you can not Pick there Answer as the Best

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You have to wait at least 1 hour before you are able to pick a best answer. That's why you're not seeing the blue buttons. They only appear 1 hour after you posted the question.

• 2 months ago

Because that link does NOT appear for 1 HOUR or when the first answer that is not your own answer is posted. You really should wait at least a day or even a week to choose a best answer.

Or Since it is YOUR question, they have you blocked from answering their questions.

Your device AND browser HAVE to be in desktop mode.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.