I was born feet first (breached) could this be the reason I am having problems with my upper arms and neck area now that I am older? ?


also pain in upper back and shoulder area. 

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

    get a x ray of the chest to see if the

    bones are in the right place

  • Tulip
    Lv 7
    9 months ago


  • Carmen
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

    Anything is possible with imperfect bodies but just to be sure seek the right doctor if you haven’t for more secure answers because a wise person sees the danger and protects themselves.

  • 9 months ago

    Maybe. Have you consulted a Chiropractor? One with at least 10 years' experience.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

    Nope.  If anything you would have HIP dysplasia.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.