My sister is sleeping with somebody's guy?

Me and sis are close. We are both in our late 20s and meet up with the same friend's as we kind of go everywhere with each other. Our mother died 8years ago and my sister is all i have of her. Shes seeing this guy of my friends friend who has a gf. I warned her that this is dam right wrong and to think of the girl on the other side when she's sleeping with her guy, but she says to me "Ryan, listen bro, i live without rules, I'm not a slave to man made morals like you, he likes me and i like him so mind your own business" I'm worried for her because if this gets out, she won't have anyone in our friendship circle for support. She seems to not be bothered of having a bad name for herself and this guy she's seeing is a total loser, every brother nightmare that you wouldn't want your sister dating. Help man !

Shes right! Morals are subjective. Shes acting on animal instinct. Stop being a jealous **** and go find your own ladybird.

Maybe some how anonymously his gf starts getting messages about how her boyfriend is a cheater she might watch over him more. Which can lead your sister in not being able to see him anymore. I would tell the girlfriend!