blank
blank asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 2 months ago

What are some beers you would suggest for non craft drinkers ?

It can be beer hard lemonade,cider,hard seletzer,hard soda,wine coolers etc .

I like to have a few options in my fridge for my  guests. I am not saying I am going to stock the whole fridge but it would be nice to have a small selection for my guests.I have a few craft beer options already. Not all my guests are craft drinkers. Most people bring there own but i would like to have some to offer out.

Favorite Answer

Guinness is a must. I think it’s one of the better tasting beer out there. Went to Ireland just to have a Guinness. Not really. We were there on vacation. 

For the summer, the lienenkuegel summer shandy. 

Samuel Adams chocolate bock because I like chocolate. I don’t know if it’s being made for the winter collection. 

Trappist Westvleteren is considered the world’s finest beer if you can afford it or lucky enough to order it and pick it up from the company itself without having to pay inflated price for it. 

Look for German pilsners or light lagers. Very basic beeres.

If this is for the holidays, what about peppermint or peppermint bark vodka?   I know Smirnoff makes it but a bunch of others do, too.  You can  use it in hot cocoa and serve with candy cane stirrers.  For cold drinks there's lots of options, even plain soda water.

• blank

Thank you for your answer. But this is just in general. I always try yo have a few options for guests  I should have been more specific. And I usually don't offer out hard alchool. Great answer though. Thank you.

• Robert

Personally, I like wheat biers with a slice of lemon.

• WB

I always buy beer with no artificial additives. Real beer.