Strongman asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

If I am 27, how many more years left do I truly have being young?

I'm 27 years old going on 28 years old in 7 months, how much actual time left do I have left in my youth?

How much time left do I have being young? Sorry not youth

For me it was 32.  I woke up with some moderately serious knee pain and I knew I was no longer 'young'

It's different for everyone.

About 8 years.Have fun with it.

I'm 18 and I already feel like my good days are over... its truly sad.

• audrey

About 2 years. It goes down hill after 30. Lol

• Jay P

You can be 'young at heart' for the rest of your life.

• Lolly

2 years ago....

Atleast 70 years left, youth is anything below 100 years, if you get past it your ancient

The definition of young depends on who you are talking to. Just yesterday I was talking to a woman who is 90 and she was telling someone who is 60 that she was just a baby. So quit being so dramatic and live your life.

• Lili

Depends on how you define "youth".  The human brain is fully adult, developmentally speaking, by 25, and many people attach the label "youth" only to teenagers or even just to people under 18, since 18-year-olds are legal adults.

Others might say your "youth" lasts until you're 30.

Take your pick.

Since your 28th birthday is over half a year away, you are not "going on" 28.  I was taught not to use that term until your birthday was only 2 or 3 months away.

• Nunya

If you take care of yourself, you could be in shape all the way until your 50s. People think that once they hit their 30s it's over, but only if you get lazy and let yourself fall apart. You have to keep yourself healthy so that your body can continue to remain at peak condition as you age. Eat healthily and do some kind of exercise. Bodies tend to fall apart easier when you get closer to your 60s is you become inactive for long periods of time. Always stay moving.

• Lili

There's a difference between being in your youth and being "youthful".