Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 9 months ago

My Uber driver was a talkative chill dude, but he cursed a lot, which bugged me some.  Should I do something about that or just let it go?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That's better than the idiot driver I had.  This moron was an extreme liberal.  All he did was talk about how much he hated America and how proud he was to be a democrat.  I finally told him to STFU.

• 9 months ago

If you truly feel the Uber driver was professional, report him. Only you can know how much this situation has impacted on you.

• mom
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I would report the driver because I would not allow someone to cuss like that

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

i would just let it go or just tell him youd rather not hear all that cursing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jerry
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If you want something, then politely kindly ask for it. If you don't ask people to can the cackle how are they to know you'd appreciate them canning the cackle? "I'm sorry, but for me this isn't a good time for conversation. Can you please excuse me today?" 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Just let it go.  In spite of his cursing, the driver got you to where you wanted to go, didn't he?  That's all that matters.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If you get him again ,tell him to watch his language.

You can always make a note of his behavior on his record but it will affect him with new customers.

• 9 months ago

Maybe just a low rating but no reason to report.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Just let it go, if you say he was nice to you, then that's all that matters. With that mentality thinking you should report people for doing things like that then you have a LOT of people to report in the future. Not only for Uber, but a lot of places. Besides, the man probably needs his job as much as you, just leave him be and appreciate the good side of him you noticed.

• 9 months ago

Not our problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.