Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 months ago

Is it good to be 95 lbs at 5'8" for a female?

I think being extremely light will make me more agile. As a 22 year old girl, I feel having a very low weight would make me more flexible, fast and good at fighting

• zeno
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like you need to build up more weight

In muscle mass. Start lighting weights twice

A week. Do an over all body routine. Legs,

Core, back, arms, chest shoulders, etc etc

And stretch everything regularly. Ideally I think

Around 115 lbs is about the right weight. Lean

And physically ready to do most physical things.

Start overeating

You must be bones and skin

• k w

taking, fruits and veggies with all the minerals, is what will keep one flexible....I had a stroke and took Bioplasma for a while, and it increased my flexibility, and I'm a geezer

Bioplasma is only temporary but is a useful item for healing. Bet you never knew, John D. Rockefeller had a homeopathic physician, lived into his 90's and hid son did as well and lived to 101.....

As long as you achieved that weight in a healthy way and that it’s not causing problems for you, then yeah it’s fine

What does your personal physician say?

No because that's not good for someone your height. If you want to be more flexible, try doing exercise that increases flexibility such as yoga, pilates, and ballet.

No, it  will make you weak because you will have to starve yourself to get there.

You may even be taken into  hospital as you are tall and that would be at least 25-30 lbs underweight.

Your periods would definitely cease and you might end up permanently infertile.

A few years down the road you would almost certainly get osteoporosis--brittle bones--from lack of nutrients.

• Petter

No, that's terrible and will be your death in a close future.

• mokrie

That would put you in the hospital for anorexia. And why would a 22 year old girl want to be good at fighting? Is she that low class and trashy?