if i reinstall google chrome will i lose all my important data in chrome that i had previously?

on my windows 7 desktop computer, ive had a recent problem just starting last night, my google chrome browser won't open at all...and i'm panicking because i have a lot of data in the browser because ive been using chrome years, it was my main browser, i'm worried about data like - saved passwords, bookmarks, extensions, history...hundreds of tabs and browsing sessions saved in extension session buddy.

i tried a system restore and it did not work....so the only thing i can think of is reinstalling google chrome....but will doing that erase any important data in my google chrome browser that i had previously?

will reinstalling chrome erase the extension session buddy and all the hundreds of browsing sessions saved? will it erase any of the other important data i mentioned?

• keerok
    Favorite Answer

Usually not. Go ahead. Use a newly downloaded installer.