Is cannibalism the army’s standard procedure in the event of being stranded in the arctic?
- USAFisnumber1Lv 79 months ago
There are animals you can eat in the Arctic. You start with them.
- LudwigLv 710 months ago
No. Try the merchant navy.
- capitalgentlemanLv 710 months ago
I am a Canadian Ranger (a branch of our military), living in northern Yukon. I have been in military for 42 years now, and it has not been mentioned once in all the arctic training I have done. How to live off the land is taught, but, not that.
- Max HooplaLv 710 months ago
You are expected to hunt polar bears.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 710 months ago
If you were stranded anywhere, and starving.......you start with what's edible......then the animals, and then, you better watch your back.
Just ask the Donner party.
- MikeLv 710 months ago
only for the British navySource(s): Monty Pythons Flying Circus