Will I get in trouble for this? I think I got away with it?

So i’m a 16 year old girl and I was at my local mall with my cousin who is 13 and he and I went into Nordstrom in the mall and took some clothes and put it in our bag then we walked out and got away with it then we went into Gamestop and took some ps4 games off the shelves and put them in our bags and walked out then we went into the apple store and asked for a 4K mini displayport to hdmi adaptor for 34 dollars and the guy handed us one and asked how we will pay and i just grabbed it and ran out of the store with my cousin and we ran out of the mall and ran home since my house is only 3 blocks away, i’m home now and wondering if we could get in trouble

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

probably and it might be better if you do so you learn not to do it again

• Login to reply the answers
  • Misty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If they have you on film, yes. They could put it in the evening news asking if anyone knows this person. 

• 1 month ago

If there were cameras or if they got your license plate then yeah you're in trouble

• 1 month ago

No, I don‘t see anything wrong in what you did.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Of course you will.  Once the police identify you after watching the video from the stores and read your confession here you will be arrested.

• 1 month ago

Very bad judgment and you have paid that back,  one way or another. Don't do that.

• 1 month ago

Wait till they read the video and give it to the police. Thieves are easy to spot on their cameras.

• 1 month ago

We got cameras so they must have seen your face you're going to go to jail

• Helen
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course you will. They have CCTV.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You’re going to jail obviously 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.