Kyle asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

Can you help me translate this?

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Those look like runes.  You'll have to find someone who specializes in them.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    No. ask someone who knows runes or futhark

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.