Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 10 months ago

How come everyone and their mom has a tattoo these days?

Favorite Answer

Everyone wants to be an outlaw biker these days.

I am as disgusted as you,, I see a pretty girl then look closer and tattoos on her breast YUCK 

the fact is they have no sense of accomplishment in life and think this makes them special 

Here in UK it is just the latest fad 

• D50

Everyone wants to be unique so they all get the same tattoo.

To the best of my knowledge NO ONE I am related to has a tattoo.

Ask "their mom" this question.

Lack of foresight. One only have to look back 5 to 10 years and think of the most important personal statement you might have made then. Is that the same statement you would make today? The answer, no matter one's age, is usually "no" but with a tattoo, you still be making that same statement. It can become an embarrassment or, worse, even something one has come to be completely against. Brilliant, emotional, and clever statements become out dated and corny, as if you are intellectually or emotionally stuck in the past. People evolve, grow, and change, hopefully for the better. Tattoos do not and are soon stuck in the past but continue to identify the person who wears them as being stuck in the past, sooner than you might think.

• Foofa

My mom doesn't have any tattoos (that I know of) ;-)

That is not true. I can count on both hands all the people I know who have a tattoo. I've lived here for over 28yrs and know many people.

not everyone has one, i dont