Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 10 months ago

How come everyone and their mom has a tattoo these days?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Everyone wants to be an outlaw biker these days.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I am as disgusted as you,, I see a pretty girl then look closer and tattoos on her breast YUCK 

the fact is they have no sense of accomplishment in life and think this makes them special 

• 10 months ago

Here in UK it is just the latest fad 

• D50
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Everyone wants to be unique so they all get the same tattoo.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

To the best of my knowledge NO ONE I am related to has a tattoo.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Ask "their mom" this question.

• 10 months ago

Lack of foresight. One only have to look back 5 to 10 years and think of the most important personal statement you might have made then. Is that the same statement you would make today? The answer, no matter one's age, is usually "no" but with a tattoo, you still be making that same statement. It can become an embarrassment or, worse, even something one has come to be completely against. Brilliant, emotional, and clever statements become out dated and corny, as if you are intellectually or emotionally stuck in the past. People evolve, grow, and change, hopefully for the better. Tattoos do not and are soon stuck in the past but continue to identify the person who wears them as being stuck in the past, sooner than you might think.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

My mom doesn't have any tattoos (that I know of) ;-)

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

That is not true. I can count on both hands all the people I know who have a tattoo. I've lived here for over 28yrs and know many people.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

not everyone has one, i dont

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.