Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 1 month ago

Anticipating anxiety attacks...HELP?

I just had some pizza after losing my appetite for a day or so. But I've just had pizza and I'm worried I'll sick it up. I'm doing deep breathing but any time I think about having an attack, I feel it happening. It's an intense fear, dizzy feeling, racing heart and short breathing. I also had diarrhoea and a shoot of adrenaline in my chest. 

Is this a sign of deteriorating and dangerous physical health or are these just anxiety attacks. I feel like I'm dying when they happen. 

I suffer from OCD and Anxiety and have been feeling really bad this past week. I honestly feel like I'm going to die every day! It's similar symptoms to a virus and the end result is just me shaking and unable to walk properly. 

I always pull through but I've begged my parents to phone the doctor when it's gotten really bad, even though the doctors told me it was just anxiety. But it doesn't feel like that, it feels...physical?  Like I'm going to die and it's horrible, driving me crazy. 

Anxiety does manifest REAL symptoms.Medication may be called for.

seek a psychologist

maybe you should go see a doctor about it and get it checked out