Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Tuck was on AA recently, and said that not only does the gov't have evidence of an alien presence, but it is about damn time they say so.?

Crazy, huh?  I hope you get cancer, btw!!

• Ludwig

I thought that the whole point of the AA was its anonymity. How can they claim their meetings are 'anonymous' if they share the ravings of one of their members while suffering the effects of his addiction, with media reporters?

Not crazy. It is idiotic to think they didn't have evidence or that we are the only life in our galaxy.

Crazy huh? I hope you live a long life to regret your life choices, btw!!

• 1 month agoReport

"I hope you live a long life to regret your life choices, btw!!" - Oh, that's priceless, and so true.  I've been considering making a placard, like a gravestone, saying "Regretting Life Choices Since 1991"

You know what they say, you can't cuck the Tuck.  But seriously his journalistic reputation is second to none given he's on Fox News, the most fair and balanced news source on the planet.  But I thought I'd post a video relating to it when the Tuck interviews a UFO researcher on his program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzKisvtJIg0

Youtube thumbnail