Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 months ago

How can I look like Jennifer Connelly?

She's beautiful, I'm not...so how can I look like her?

Attachment image

64 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The real question is how much did the other contestants pay you to drop out of the “Miss Universe” pageant?

• 4 months ago

Get a makeover if you must, but try to bring out Your Own Beatiful Self! Do you think she envied Lynda Carter or Elvira or Betty Page? She admired and was guided by them, but she sought out her own niche. Also, myself I find it disturbing and concerning that someone with an inferiority complex to her is wearing LESS eye makeup than David Bowie!!!!!!!!!!

• 8 months ago

I don't see what is wrong with your looks

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Some lipstick would help

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

No need to look like her. Know that you are beautiful with your own looks. This is what makes us unique, because we all have our own features. Sending virtual hugs your way.

• 8 months ago

You are sad, and should work on your confidence 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You look beautiful.  Don’t change yourself.  Jennifer Connelly is beautiful too but don’t try to imitate her.  You are beautiful in your own right.

• 8 months ago

You look beautiful in your own, unique way. Ignore all of the trolls below. 

One thing I'm realizing is to stop comparing how I look compared to other people. Because when I do, there's always going to be a feature or trait that I wish I could swap out for someone else's. Just find the beauty in yourself and focus on enhancing what is there. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You should want to look like your own self and no one else.

• 8 months ago

plastic surgery in Korea or Thailand

• 8 months ago

You can’t. You are your own person and look beautiful the way you are

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.