Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Why do Christians get mad that Atheist are on this forum?

Are Atheist not allowed to practice their religion also? Seems a bit one sided.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

I don't...............

• 8 months ago

Atheism is not a religion. As a Christian, I think this is a good place for atheists to hang out. We don't necessarily do a very good job of witnessing to them though.

• 8 months ago

Atheists do not have a religion. They are secular. That's the whole idea of their belief. They reject religion. I think most of them are searching for truth. I was an Atheist who eventually found my way to God.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because they want to ask questions about us and lie about us and dislike our corrections of their lies.

You said "Practice their religion" when referring to atheists. Theres a problem here.

Hey Google, what religion do atheists practice?

"Atheism is not a religion and practices nothing".

Thanks google!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Well, it wouldn't make such sense for someone totally ignorant of science to go on a science forum, would it?

• Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

They don't seem to realize that atheists come here because Christians post questions directed at or about atheists. If they didn't keep asking us questions we wouldn't bother coming here.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because atheists expose their baseless flim-flam for what it is. 

• 8 months ago

Atheist what?

The door swings both ways.  Both non believers and believers can say ugly things.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • 8 months ago

Generally speaking, Christians do not get mad that atheist are on this forum, in fact It is the atheist that we most want to hear what we have to say, it is they who really most need to hear what we say. However, it is the atheist that get mad that Christians are on here preaching the gospel. They even try to make us shut up. I mean really, what do they expect to hear when they come into a Religious and Spirituality forum?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I'm a Christian and this forum is free to all that wish to speak.  I'm not mad at anyone unless they are spewing forth pure hatred.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.