Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What does 'wooow' mean here?

'Wooow - that's amazing. I'm sure your essay will be too :) How have you been? :) '

Is this something you would say to a friend?

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

Amazing means it is better than good. Basically, they think your essay is phenomenal. If they want to know how you are have been doing, it could be friendly or it could mean more. There's not enough dialogue to tell. This is something you would say to a friend, or someone you even liked more. Wow means that your essay blew them away and they were very impressed. It's a good start. Encourage this friendship and it might go towards being more soon. Good luck!

It's how I would text someone who told me something about themselves that they clearly wanted me to praise. Spelling it "wooow" is like saying it in a long, drawn-out way. 

It means your friend has poor spelling and wasn't paying attention in english class. Woow is wow, but clearly she mis-spelled it.